- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
- How to manage your Google Now card history
- Apple iPad Pro: A Tablet With The Performance of A Laptop
Xiaomi Mi 3: The fastest Mi phone ever
The Xiaomi Mi 3 has a 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 2 GB RAM, 16 or 64 GB internal memory, Android v4.3 Jelly Bean OS (upgradable to KitKat), and a 13 MP primary camera, all powered by a Snapdragon 800 2.3 GHz Krait 400 quad-core processor.
The Mi 3’s powerful Snapdragon 800 2.3 GHz Krait 400 quad-core processor coupled with a 2 GB RAM and 16/64 GB internal storage is already a big trump card.
A dragon in your pocket.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB 2.3GHz processor, Adreno 330 450MHz GPU, 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, and eMMC 4.5 flash memory. Experience your favourite games and apps at blazing speeds with the latest and most powerful processor from Qualcomm – 8274AB.
5-inch IPS display. Full HD at 16:9
ee crisp details in 1080p HD video or rich textures in 3D game environments. Your photos look more vibrant in your hands now. Our full-screen, anti-glare coating gives you high screen readability wherever you go.
13MP camera with dual-LED flash.
Take amazing photos in low light with a super-large Exmor sensor and an ƒ/2.2 aperture. The built-in Phillips dual-LED flash quickly adds the perfect lighting to make your subjects beautiful. Never miss another photo opportunity again.
Lose the wires.
Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz/5Ghz) gives you the room to go wireless and still enjoy high speed Internet access. NFC (Near Field Communication) gives you the contactless freedom to augment your digital lifestyle.
Amazing from the inside out.
Mi 3 is 8.1mm thin, 145 grams light, and houses an aluminum-magnesium alloy frame, coated with 3 layers of thermal graphite.
Make Android yours.
The features in MIUI are based on the feedback we get from our 35 million users. We are constantly looking for new ways to make MIUI more useful, more secure, and more fun. We work around the clock (and drink much coffee) to fix bugs, and deliver new updates to your phone as quickly as possible.
Mi Cloud: Manage everything. Anywhere, anytime.
Access your phone’s contacts, photos, and notes from any browser. You can instantly see photos taken with your camera and can even send and reply to SMS messages, all from the web.
- Category-defying performance
- Unbelievably low price
- Excellent battery life
- Decent build quality
- Average camera performance
- MIUI skin may not appeal to all