- The Power of ChatGPT: Revolutionizing Natural Language Processing
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2: A Sleek and Powerful Chromebook
- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
Samsung Galaxy J7: Features of 4G 5.5 Inch Dual Sim Phone
Samsung Galaxy J7 is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7580 processor and it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J7 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. It measures 152.40 x 78.60 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 171.00 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts two Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Features:
- Brilliant Display: View videos and play games in crystal-clear clarity and without missing out any details on the sharp 13.97 cm (5.5) HD Super AMOLED display of the J7. With brilliant contrast and true-to-life colors, this Samsung device provides an immersive viewing experience.
- Fast Performance: Immerse yourself in flawless gaming. Switch between applications in seconds. Accomplish tasks quickly and smoothly. Thanks to the 64-bit 1.5 GHz Exynos 7580 Octa-Core processor and 1.5 GB RAM, this Samsung Galaxy device handles every task you put across with ease. It runs on Android Lollipop and comes with a Mali-T720 MP2 GPU.
- Camera: Click eye-catching outdoor shots and beautiful selfies with the 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera of the J7. Thanks to the F1.9 aperture and the selfie flash, pictures are clear even in low lighting situations. With palm and wide selfie mode, you can get creative with selfies. This device is also capable of FHD video calling.
- The real 4G experience with Ultra Data Saving: Browse seamlessly and save data while you stream videos, shop online or check out your favourite apps. Ultra Data Saving compresses data and restricts background apps from consuming data. So that you get the most cost efficient 4G experience.
- Vivid & Immersive Viewing Experience: Unfold a visually rich 4G experience with Super AMOLED display of the Galaxy J series. Its brighter colours and deeper contrast give you a true-to-life viewing experience.
- Power Packed Performance: The Galaxy J Series is equipped to give you a spectacular 4G experience and is designed for blazing speed. It makes multi-tasking instantaneous and ensures that content loads up swiftly.
- Capture amazing moments: The Galaxy J Series come with powerful camera that captures brilliant shots even in low light conditions. It also comes with an Advanced Mode that gives you an enhanced imaging experience. You can choose from different image Modes to suit different occasions so that you get pictures that look more real.
- Connectivity: Challenge even the mightiest opponents while multi-player gaming, thanks to 4G LTE that ensures a seamless connectivity and provides fast data speeds up to 150 Mbps. Smart Dual SIM lets you use two SIM cards simultaneously in this device.
- Storage: The Samsung Galaxy J7 comes with 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB using a microSD card.
- Long Lasting Battery: The powerful 3000 mAh battery lets you surf the web, play games and listen to music without worrying about your battery running out. In addition, Samsung’s Ultra Power Saving Mode lets you extend the device’s battery life till you find a power outlet.