- The Power of ChatGPT: Revolutionizing Natural Language Processing
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2: A Sleek and Powerful Chromebook
- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
Xiaomi Redmi Go Smartphone: The stylish choice with Android Oreo
Xiaomi debuts its first-ever Android Go phone packed with great, cost-effective hardware. With Android Oreo 8.1, the latest entry-level phone optimizes mobile apps to reduce storage and data use for a faster performance.
The Xiaomi Redmi Go is an extremely affordable smartphone that will automatically appeal to people on a tight budget, but it also has enough features for those who just want a simple phone without fancy bells and whistles.
It is powered by a Snapdragon 425 processor matched with 8 GB of internal storage that’s expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card, and has a reliable 3000 mAh battery that lasts all day.
The phone is truly stunning with a metallic finish to complement the sleek design. The lightweight frame is also easy to hold offering a steady grip. View your content sharp and clear on the 12.7cm (5.0) HD display. The screen has an aspect ratio of 16:9 and a resolution of 1280×720 to complete the rich visual experience.
The processor is fairly entry-level and you won’t be able to run today’s popular action games, but it’s enough for calls, messaging apps, and social media. Similarly, the camera just about covers the basics, but you’ll be disappointed if you want to preserve your memories in the highest quality.
Also, it doesn’t cut corners in the entertainment and photography departments with its 5.0-inch HD display, as well as 8-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel cameras. Design is one of the most important factors when it comes to mobiles. This phone is 8.3 mm slim and weighs 137 grams.
Redmi Go is powered by a high-capacity 3000mAh battery (typ), offering up to 12 hours of call time, 29 hours music playback and 5 hours of video playback. Engineered for seamless communication, it features dual SIM-card slots that allow 4G and 3G connectivity.
For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Adreno 308 GPU. On board storage is at 8 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 128 GB.
The RAM and storage are very limited but you can add a microSD card. The screen is relatively good for a phone priced this low. Battery life is also good, and you won’t find much to fault about build quality.