- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
- How to manage your Google Now card history
- Apple iPad Pro: A Tablet With The Performance of A Laptop
Samsung Offers Ultra High Speed MicroSD Cards
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., the world leader in advanced memory technology, announced that it is now mass producing Ultra High Speed–1 (UHS-1) interface microSD cards that support the highest performance levels required on advanced LTE (Long Term Evolution) smart phones and tablets.
The new 16GB UHS-1 microSD card has a maximum read speeds of 80MB/s, the cards are just under four times as fast as today’s average microSD card. Initially, Samsung is only producing 16GB cards, but they’ll be offering up larger capacities as soon as they can.
This MicroSD card with a UHS-1 interface offer users an extremely high level of performance on their LTE smart phones and for other advanced mobile applications.
The new UHS-1 memory card comes in a 16 gigabyte (GB) density. It is comprised of Samsung’s 20 nanometer-class 64 gigabit (Gb) toggle DDR 2.0 devices and an advanced Samsung controller supporting the ultra fast UHS-1 interface.
In the future, Samsung plans to expand its microSD card offerings with higher density solutions that reinforce its position as the leading market innovator for NAND flash.