- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
- How to manage your Google Now card history
- Apple iPad Pro: A Tablet With The Performance of A Laptop
Motorola Moto Turbo: First Impressions and Benchmarks
The new Motorola Moto Turbo comes with some top-notch specifications, such as a QHD display – which has been seen on smartphones such as LG G3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and is perhaps the highlight of the device.
It features a 5.2-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) Amoled display offering a pixel density of 565ppi, much higher than the 5.5-inch LG G3 at 534ppi and 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 4 at 515ppi. The screen also includes a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protective layer.
On the photography front, the smartphone includes a 21-megapixel rear auto-focus camera with f/2.0 aperture and dual-LED flash, supplemented with a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Connectivity options include 3G support, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0, and on the software front, it runs on Android Lollipop out-of-the-box.
Key Features of Moto Turbo:
- 2 MP Secondary Camera
- 5.2-inch AMOLED Touchscreen
- Android v5.0 (Lollipop) OS
- 3GB RAM
- 21 MP Primary Camera
- 2.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 QSC 8084 Quad Core Processor
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- 3900 mAH Battery
Moto Turbo Key Specifications:
- Display: 13.2cm (5.2″) AMOLED, 1440 x 2560 Quad HD, 565 ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, processor with 2.7 GHz, quad-core CPU (APQ8084)
- RAM: 3 GB (LPDDR3 with 64-bit access)
- Operating System: Android 5.0.2, Lollipop
- Storage: 64GB
- Weight: 176 grams (6.2 ounces)
- Battery: 3900 mAh
- Rear Camera: 21 MP (5248 x 3936) in 4:3, 15.5MP (2952 x 5248) in 16:9
- Front Camera: 2 MP + 1080p HD Video
It features a massive 3900mAh battery, the biggest amongst most high-end phones such as Sony Xperia Z3, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and even the Moto X (Gen 2).
The company notes that the smartphone can deliver up to 48 hours of mixed usage. The Moto Turbo also supports Motorola’s Turbo Charger, a new accessory from the company stables that is said to provide 7 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes of charging.