- The Power of ChatGPT: Revolutionizing Natural Language Processing
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2: A Sleek and Powerful Chromebook
- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
Pinterest.com: A Beginner’s Guide for photo sharing network
Pinterest.com is a virtual pinboard-style social photo sharing website that allows its users to crate and manage theme based image collections such as events, hobbies, family vacation, interests and more which enables its users to visually ‘pin’ photos of content that is of interest and share what they have found with others.
Pinterest.com is one of the top 100 sites in the world and is in the Pinterest category. Its users can browse other pinboards for inspiration,’re-pin’ images to their own collections and or ‘like’ photos.
Its users can connect everyone in the world through the ‘things’ they find interesting via a global platform of inspiration and idea sharing. Good thing it is affiliated with both Twitter and Facebook which allows users to share and interact with a broad community.
For businesses to create awareness, drive conversations, and more importantly, an effective way to generate sales of their products.
Pinterest.com is a fastest growing social services in the world, the simple layout and interface enables anyone to easily use it.