- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
- How to manage your Google Now card history
- Apple iPad Pro: A Tablet With The Performance of A Laptop
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Tricks You Probably Don’t Know But Should
Cupertino’s Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus is indeed a best smartphone available in the tech market right now with power packed specifications. Couple of months back, Steve Job’s Apple took off the lid of both iPhone 6S and the iPhone 6S Plus featuring 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch LED Retina display respectively.
Learn how to use the iPhone 6 Plus better with this list of iPhone 6 Plus tips and tricks that will help users learn what they can do with the new iPhone. The larger iPhone 6 Plus display makes it easier to use some iPhone features and Apple packs in a few cool new iPhone 6 Plus features you might miss if you are new to the iPhone.
Change video settings
If 4K occupies too much of space in your mobile, you can lower your resolution and select the fps as per the resolution. For this, you can head on to Settings > Photos & Camera > Record Video and choose the fps.
Adjust 3D Touch You
can activate 3D Touch by a simply pressing on the location. Moreover, you can adjust the sensitivity of 3D touch by going to Settings →General →Accessibility →3D Touch →Light
Now you can keep your live photos as lock screen wallpaper and enjoy wallpapers coming to life.
Use Siri without pressing home button
You can access voice commands easily without touching the home button. To enable it, select ‘General’ within the Settings →tap Siri, and toggle Allow ‘Hey Siri’ to on.
Turn your iPhone into trackpad
One of the coolest features is that you can turn keyboard into trackpad. Press and hold firmly on the keyboard in any app to transform it into a trackpad, and then slide your finger around to control the cursor.
Peek at your music playlist
Now you can take a quick look at a playlist in Music app without changing the screen. All you have to do is press the play/pause button to bring up a list of all tracks along with play options.
Quick camera launch
Instead of changing the settings inside the camera, now you can simply press the camera icon firmly which will present you a quick set of menu options.
Press on contact photo to call
3D touch provides subtle way of quick communicating by way of firmly pressing on a contact picture to bring up the Quick Actions menu.