- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
- How to manage your Google Now card history
- Apple iPad Pro: A Tablet With The Performance of A Laptop
Android Apps Tip of the Month: Barcode Scanner
A Barcode Reader (Barcode Scanner) is an electronic device for reading printed barcodes. Android Apps Barcode Scanner allows you to read barcodes on products in order to look up prices and reviews.
You can also scan Data Matrix and QR Codes containing URLs, contact info, etc.
Also share your contacts, apps, and bookmarks via QR Code. This is why contacts permissions are needed.
Barcode Scanner is the only app developed by ZXing Team, an emerging group of developers. Thanks to it they are being quite successful though.
- Scan and create QR codes
- Camera barcode scanner work properly
- Links to bookstores and Google search
- Sometimes it doesn’t show the articles
Download Link: Barcode Scanner App