- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
- How to manage your Google Now card history
- Apple iPad Pro: A Tablet With The Performance of A Laptop
Xiaomi Full HD LED Smart TV: Entertainment centre and Android 4.4 game console
Xiaomi, the China’s electronic giant has once again launched an affordable 40 inch Full HD Smart TV. Marked at a low price of only $320 and packed with some really good features, it is bound to make headway in the smart TV market.
The smart TV is both an entertainment system and an Android game console. The TV measures 14.5mm at its thinnest. It supports all video formats with H.265 10-bit hardware video decoding and its Dolby MS12 offers surround sound.
The TV comes with MStar 6A908 Cortex A9 quad-core 1.1GHz CPU and Mali 450 GPU. It’s powered by MIUI TV Android-based OS and is capable of running many different video formats including some of the famous formats like FLV, MOV, AVI, MP4 etc. Xiaomi claims that the TV has a contrast ratio of 5000:1 and offers Ultra-slim frame of 14.5mm at its thinnest.
The gaming and TV experience is enhanced by a Mali 450 M4 GPU and the MIUI TV software based on the Android 4.4 KitKat OS. An update to Lollipop will be made available later. The Mi TV 2 holds 1.5GB RAM and 8GB storage capacity. For playback and entertainment in general, it includes a H.265 10-bit hardware decoder which supports FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MOV, TS and AVI video formats.
Xiaomi Mi TV 2 smart TV specifications:
- Display: 40″ full HD LED Sharp SDP X-GEN panel, 5000:1 contrast ratio
- Processor: MStar 6A908 Cortex-A9 built with quad core 1.45GHz CPU
- Graphics: Mali-450 MP4 4+2 core GPU
- Memory: 1.5GB RAM, 8GB storage
- OS: Android 4.4-based MIUI TV
- Playback Features: H.265 10-bit hardware video decoder, Dolby virtual surround sound