- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
- How to manage your Google Now card history
- Apple iPad Pro: A Tablet With The Performance of A Laptop
BlackBerry Classic: Get More Performance With Power of BlackBerry 10
BlackBerry announced on Thursday that you can now preorder the BlackBerry Classic, the throwback device that the company hopes will reel in some longtime users who have either gone to rival platforms or who are still using older BlackBerry devices.
The BlackBerry Classic is running BlackBerry 10, like the recently released BlackBerry Passport, but in a more conventional size and shape. Another major difference is that it’s sporting BlackBerry’s traditional physical keys, including a button to pick up calls, a button to hang up, and the throwback BlackBerry key.
With the Classic, BlackBerry brought back some of the key features that were missing from the company’s early physical keyboard-equipped BlackBerry 10 devices, including the function keys and trackpad that longtime BlackBerry users said that they missed.
The Classic (aka Q20) brings the design, keyboard and trackpad users are used to, plus a large square touch screen, the latest version of BlackBerry OS and support for Android apps.
BlackBerry Classic is designed from the ground up to meet the needs of productive people who appreciate the speed and accuracy that can only be found with a physical QWERTY keyboard.
The BlackBerry Classic is a user-friendly, incredibly powerful, communications tool for mobile professionals and stands out from the BlackBerry 10 as the productive device of choice for business users.
Key Features of BlackBerry Classic:
- Keyboard and navigation keys designed for optimal speed and accuracy
- Large square touch screen
- Amazingly fast and astoundingly beautiful web browsing
- A battery that powers through
- Ability to install Android and BlackBerry apps
- Works with GSM Carriers only. Bands include: FD-LTE: 1,2,4,5,7,13,17,25. HSPA: 1,2,4,5/6
- This device will not work on Verizon, Sprint, or US Cellular
Note: This device requires a nano SIM card.