- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
- How to manage your Google Now card history
- Apple iPad Pro: A Tablet With The Performance of A Laptop
Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530: Specs and Features of Samsung Smartphone
The Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530, Samsung has recently officially introduced their latest unique Smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530 is first projector phone was a dumb phone, but the whole thing wasn’t such a dumb idea after all.
The Samsung i8530 Galaxy Beam projector is perfect for people who want innovative and stylish presentation of sharing any digital content. The unique features in this mobile phone are built-in projector which offers crisp, HD projection up to 50-inch wide.
There was obviously potential waiting to be unleashed and no one could have done that better than Android. The Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530 runs on the all too familiar combo of Android Gingerbread 2.3.6 and TouchWiz 4.0.
The device is quite slim with dimensions measuring 64.2 x 124 x 12.5mm with a weight of 145.3g. The Phone has 4-inch TFT LCD display screen with WVGA 480 x 800 resolutions.
The Beam Includes a micro USB interface, a 3.5mm audio jack and a microSD card slot supporting up to 32 GB. This Galaxy Beam projector mobile phone features a 5MP digital camera on backside with 720p HD video recording feature.
The Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530 enabled with a 1GHz dual-core processor chip, 8 GB memory, 6 Gigabyte Ram memory and a 2,000mAh battery power. The projector provides 15 lumens as well as able to play-back of variety of multimedia contents like photos, movies, stream videos etc.
The only new thing about the notification area is the integration of the projector’s Quick Pad feature. As usual, TouchWiz provides the handy quick toggles for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Silent mode and auto-rotation.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530:
- The new Beam runs Android 2.3 (Gingerbread version).
- Packed with a powerful 1 GHz dual-core processor, 768 MB of RAM and 8 GB internal memory.
- 5 megapixel rear auto focus camera is capable of recording videos at 720p HD.
- A front facing 1.3 megapixel camera is also included for video chat.
- Connectivity options include Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi and even USB 2.0.
- Powered by a 2000 mAh rechargeable battery.
Specifications of Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam:
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- OS: Android OS, v2.3.6 (Gingerbread)
- CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
- Dimensions: 124 x 64.2 x 12.5 mm
- Weight: 145.3 g
- Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches (~233 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch: Yes
- TouchWiz UI v4.0
- Primary: 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection
- Video: Yes, 720p@30fps
- Secondary: Yes, 1.3 MP
- Internal Memory: 8 GB storage, 768 MB RAM
- Card slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
- GPRS: Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
- EDGE: Class 12
- Speed: HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v3.0 with A2DP, HS
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser: HTML, Adobe Flash
- Radio: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
- Java: Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 2000 mAh