- The Power of ChatGPT: Revolutionizing Natural Language Processing
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2: A Sleek and Powerful Chromebook
- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
Microsoft Surface: Specs and Features Windows 8 Pro Tablets
Microsoft has announced that it would design and sell its own ‘Surface‘ tablets to showcase Windows 8 general release will be the 26th October and take on Apple’s iPad and Google’s new Nexus 7 in devices that are capturing more and more of the computing market.
The Surface will be available in two versions, ‘Surface’ and ‘Surface Pro’. ‘Surface’ will run the Windows RT operating system and use an ARM CPU. ‘Surface Pro‘ will run the Windows 8 Pro operating system and use an Intel CPU.
However, Windows 8 is designed not only for laptops and PCs, but also for computers with touch displays. Both tablets use Microsoft’s ClearType HD display technology and support an ultra-wide viewing angle and auto-adjusting screen intensity.
The Surface tablet will be available with a 3mm Touch Cover that senses keystrokes as gestures to enable users to type faster. It will come in a range of colours. The tablet features a built-in kickstand to keep it upright. The Pro version will have a stylus for users to take down handwritten notes. The Surface sports a full-sized USB port. Other connectivity options include – Micro HD Video, 2×2 MIMO antennae (for wireless communications) and microSD.
The device has a 10.6-inch screen and supports an aspect ratio of 16:9, which is best suited for wide screen viewing. The Windows RT version measures 9.3mm in thickness while the Windows 8 Pro version is slightly thicker at 13.5mm.
Features of Microsoft Surface:
- Thin, light and it has a great battery.
- Full sized USB port.
- Print, share, or charge your phone on the go.
- 10.6”, 16:9 widescreen HD Display.
- ClearType HD Display technology.
- An ultra-wide viewing angle.
- The auto-adjusting screen intensity.
- An integrated Kickstand.
- Fully functioning keyboard and trackpad.
- Two LifeCam cameras.
- Stereo speakers and dual microphones.
- Touch Cover comes in five vibrant colors.
Specifications of Microsoft Surface:
|OS||Windows RT||Windows 8 Pro|
|Light||676 g||903 g|
|Thin||9.3 mm||13.5 mm|
|Clear||10.6” ClearType HD Display||10.6” ClearType Full HD Display|
|Energized||31.5 W-h||42 W-h|
|Connected||microSD, USB 2.0, Micro HD Video, 2×2 MIMO antennae||microSDXC, USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort Video, 2×2 MIMO antennae|
|Productive||Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview, Touch Cover, Type Cover||Touch Cover, Type Cover, Pen with Palm Blo|
|Practical||VaporMg Case & Stand||VaporMg Case & Stand|
|Configurable||32 GB, 64 GB||64 GB, 128 GB|