- The Power of ChatGPT: Revolutionizing Natural Language Processing
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2: A Sleek and Powerful Chromebook
- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
HP ElitePad 900 Business Tablet With Windows 8 hits pre-order for $649
HP’s ElitePad 900 is a Windows 8-powered tablet aimed at business users that is likely to appeal to consumers as well has hit pre-order with a $649 price point – it should be out some time in early January 2013. At launch it will be available in these two accessories – a Productivity Jacket and an Expansion Jacket.
The tablet will feature a large 10.1-inch high definition display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 and weighs only 700 grams, thanks to a thin aluminum case and lightweight corning gorilla glass covering the screen with active digitizer.
The tablet powered by Intel’s Atom processors paired to 2GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal storage and has HSPA+ connectivity, a two-cell battery, integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, an 8MP rear camera and 64GB of internal storage expandable by microSD card.
There is a microSD slot but there are no USB ports on the tablet, which may attract the attention of critics. HP, however, is bundling in a USB adapter with the tablet. HP also offers a version of the tablet with 64 GB of integrated storage starting at $699. An extra $50 for twice the storage space is a definitely a sweet deal. An additional $100 gets you GPS capability along with integrated mobile broadband.
The tablet also packs an accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and a light sensor and is also responsive to finger, stylus or voice input. What makes this tablet unique is the HP Smart Jackets and additional accessories designed specifically for the ElitePad 900, that claim to expand the tablet’s potential for business users.