- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
- How to manage your Google Now card history
- Apple iPad Pro: A Tablet With The Performance of A Laptop
Download Official YouTube iOS App
Google just released an official YouTube iOS App. A YouTube app is currently pre-loaded on all iOS devices, but Apple and Google recently confirmed that they did not renew their deal for iOS 6.
Apple said in August that a license to include the pre-loaded YouTube app in iOS had expired, meaning that the app — which had been a staple since the first iPhone — would no longer be a part of the package when consumers bought a new iPhone.
As a result, when Apple rolls out its revamped mobile OS in the coming weeks, the dedicated YouTube app will be gone, so Google had to develop a standalone app for inclusion in the App Store.
Google, The search giant promised a few new features on the app, including access to more videos, suggested search results, and a menu that users can swipe out to view subscriptions.
However, The new YouTube app will create more moneymaking opportunities for Google and video producers because it allows advertising to be shown with the clips.
YouTube app for iPhone features:
- Additional videos
- Enhanced features for finding and sharing of videos in social networks with ease
You can download the YouTube iOS App from right here.