- The Power of ChatGPT: Revolutionizing Natural Language Processing
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2: A Sleek and Powerful Chromebook
- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
JBL Charge 4: Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 20 Hour Battery
JBL Charge 4 portable Bluetooth speaker with full-spectrum, powerful sound and a built-in power bank to charge your devices. It features a proprietary developed driver and two JBL bass radiators that intensify sound with strong deep bass.
The new Charge 4 is slightly bigger by roughly a centimeter in every way, but it’s also heavier by 165 grams (7.05 ounces). While that obviously isn’t a huge deal, it’s not good news if you were relying on the portability of the speaker.
It looks similar to the Charge 3 a mid-size portable speaker with styling similar to Ultimate Ears’ Boom range. But unlike the Boom 3, this speaker sits on its side. Whereas Ultimate Ears has simplified its designs, JBL has kept the Charge4’s chunky passive radiator at each end.
On top of the speaker you’ll find all of the speaker’s physical controls. This includes , buttons for power, volume, Bluetooth pairing, media control, and JBL’s Connect + feature, which lets you pair two or more of the company’s other speakers to play in stereo or to amplify music.
The JBL Charge 4 is a directional speaker, so sound comes from the side with the JBL emblem. This may be disappointing to those looking for 360-degree sound but the speaker gets so loud that everyone can hear the music in a room.
The JBL Charge 4 is hardy all-round, There’s a chunky rubber foot on the bottom and the front and back are covered with a rugged fabric. As long as the chunky connection port cover on the back is sealed, Water resistance doesn’t get much better.
Its high-capacity 7500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery provides up to 20 hours of playtime. The speaker carries a convenient USB charge out to quickly charge your devices, such as your smartphone, so you will never run out of power again. The Charge 4 features a rugged design, IPX7 waterproof rated exterior and comes in a suite of cool colors.
Together with JBL Connect+ it can wirelessly link more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers to elevate your listening experience.