- The Power of ChatGPT: Revolutionizing Natural Language Processing
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2: A Sleek and Powerful Chromebook
- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
Zync Cloud Z5: Review and Features of 5-inch Dual SIM Phablet
The Zync Cloud Z5 is a promising device as a budget 5-inch hybrid device, which includes the features of tablet with huge screen. The 5-inch dual-SIM Android phablet is a great competitor of Micromax A100 Superfone Canvas, Spice Stellar Horizon Mi-500, Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2 and iBall Andi 5c.
The device is ultra thin that can easily fits in your hands and it is ergonomically designed to give you comfort while handling the device. The weight of the device as low as 190 grams only so that you can lift and operate the device singlehandedly and it comes with SIM calling and SMS functionality.
Features of Zync Cloud Z5:
Zync Cloud Z5 has a 5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) Capacitive Touch Screen and is powered by a 1GHz single-core processor. It has 512MB of RAM. The phablet has a battery life of 2500mAh with a talktime of up to five hours. It runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and features a 8MP auto focus camera at the back and a 0.3MP front-facing camera. The Cloud Z5 has the same matte textured black finish that is found on the Note and that isn’t a bad thing since the Note was a very well-built device.
Other features include, 512MB DDR3 RAM, 4GB internal memory, up to 32GB expandable memory with microSD, 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio. The connectivity features include, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 2.0 and GPS. It has a 2500 mAh battery with up to 5 hours of talk time.
The Zync Cloud Z5 has an 8MP camera with an LED flash and the front has a 0.3MP camera for video calling. The specifications under the hood are quite average when compared to other budget smartphones. With a 5-inch display and a resolution of 480×800, the ppi of the device is a mere 186.
The Zync Cloud Z5 comes pre-loaded with office productivity apps as well as social networking, Office Suite, IM, e-Book Reader, Daily Horoscope, Bollywood Hungama, ibibo Games, and entertainment applications. You get a free subscription to BIGFlix, but the duration hasn’t yet been specified and supported Google Play store, so you can install a multitude of apps and games.
Specifications of Zync Cloud Z5:
- 5″ TFT LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- 5 Point Multi-Touch
- 800 x 480 Pixels Resolution
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 512 MB DDR3 RAM
- 4 GB Internal Memory
- microSD Card Support
- Expandable up to 32 GB
- Back Camera, 8.0 Megapixel with Auto focus & Flash
- Front Camera, 0.3 Megapixels
- Still Photo & Video Recording
- Stereo Speakers
- 3.5mm Audio Jack (For Earphones/Headsets/Speakers)
- Built-in Microphone
- Dual GSM SIM Slot
- 2G Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G Network: HSDPA 2100MHz
- Wireless LAN/Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Bluetooth v.2.0
- Miro USB Port
- Google Play Store (Android Market)
- Google Maps & GPS Navigation
- HTML Browser, Adobe Flash
- Adobe Reader, Aldiko e-Book Reader
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- GTalk, Whatsapp, MSN, Yahoo Messenger
- Skype Video Calling
- Email, Google Search, Picasa Integration
- Organizer, Calendar, etc.