- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
- How to manage your Google Now card history
- Apple iPad Pro: A Tablet With The Performance of A Laptop
Create Own Mobile Site with Letstalkmo.com
Just because you can see your desktop site on a mobile phone doesn’t mean it’s mobile-friendly. Mobile sites are designed for the small screen, with the needs of mobile users in mind. A mobile-friendly site can help your business connect with customers and drive conversions.
How to create a Mobile site?
Now, you don’t need to be a techie, learn any type of complicated code or spend too much money for creating own mobile website because you have great solution as Let’s talk mo.
Let’s talk mo is a Google’s latest creativity dubbed as Letstalkmo.com that enables users to create their own mobile site with zero cost as well test how user friendly is your existing mobile site.
What is Let’s Talk Mo?
Let’s Talk Mo is an initiative that aims to help businesses “Go Mobile” by providing them with the tools and resources they need to make their websites more mobile friendly as well as develop their mobile presence strategy. It provides a useful starting point where companies can see how their current site looks to mobile users, learn best practices and find resources.
Which aims to enable small and medium businesses to reach out to the 70 million mobile users in the country. With the Let’s Talk Mo service, Google will help businesses create mobile sites for free.
Google India has claimed that this service will bring a lot of benefits to its users. Some of its benefits include:
- An opportunity for business enterprises to check how the mobile site will appear in the user’s Smartphone.
- This tool will also provide businesses with recommendations so as to make their website more user-friendly and more functional.
Featured Guides of Let’s Talk Mo:
Google’s Let’s Talk Mo Service comes with featured guides customized for the specific requirements of the users. The guide show you the potential of mobile, providing you with a tactical approach to designing, creating and promoting a mobile-friendly site, including:
- Case studies
- Using Data to Decide on Content
- Monetizing Your Site
- Tools and Resources
- Site Discoverability for Mobile Sites
You can visit Let’s Talk Mo website to get more details.