- The Power of ChatGPT: Revolutionizing Natural Language Processing
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2: A Sleek and Powerful Chromebook
- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
FaceBook WordPress plugin: Integrating A WordPress Blog Into FaceBook
FaceBook, the most popular social networking website in the world, and it’s a great tool for promoting your blog content and growing your blog audience, recently unveiled a plugin for the WordPress blogging tool that offer allowing integration to add your blog content to the social network in one click.
The FaceBook WordPress plugin is a great time saver it enables users to cross-post content to their FaceBook Timeline and adds in some other widgets like a live activity feed, recommendations, customizable like, subscribe and send buttons and a comments box.
Using the plugin, content creators can have new posts they publish with WordPress appear automatically in their FaceBook timeline or page.
“The plugin was built by FaceBook engineers in collaboration with open source partners, and makes it simple for anyone to make their WordPress site more social – no coding required. The plugin will also work on mobile and support internationalization,” FaceBook engineer Matt Kelly wrote in a blog post introducing the tool.
However, The WordPress is used to create 17 percent of all Web content, according to FaceBook’s announcement, accounting for 600 million unique visitors a month. So, in that context, the integration makes quite a lot of sense for both parties.
FaceBook WordPress integration plugin features:
All of these features are easy to enable via checkboxes on the FaceBook settings page.
- Post to an Author’s FaceBook Timeline whenever they publish a new WordPress Post or Page.
- Mention friends and FaceBook Pages. This posts to their Timelines as well as lists them on the WordPress Post or Page.
- Post all new WordPress Post or Pages to a specified FaceBook Page.
- Like, send, and subscribe buttons can be enabled in a click and are fully customizable.
- FaceBook Comments, including full SEO support.
- Open Graph Protocol integration.
- Recommendations bar, which allows users to click to start getting recommendations, Like content, and add what they’re reading to Timeline as they go.
FaceBook WordPress integration plugin features video from YouTube:
Is FaceBook’s WordPress integration plugin an awesome tool, or an example of social over-saturation? Share your opinion in the comments.