- The Power of ChatGPT: Revolutionizing Natural Language Processing
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2: A Sleek and Powerful Chromebook
- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
Express Mouse: Features and Review of Microsoft Express Mouse
The Express Mouse, Microsoft’s most recent addition to its line of BlueTrack capable mice. Features an attractively colored red or grey rubber wire, scroll wheel, and a glossy white egg-shaped design with a unique off-centered USB cable to reduce resistance when the mouse is used on the right-hand side. Its compatible with both Windows and Mac OS X, the Express Mouse is essentially a plug-and-play operation.
The Express Mouse allows users to navigate their computer with its BlueTrack technology that is touted to outperform laser and optical mice. It can be used on more surfaces, from a picnic table, the living room floor, the armrest of a lobby chair, to the leg of a pair of pants. Because it is wired, it eliminates the worry of battery life for a trouble-free performance.
The Express Mouse almost resembles an egg with its smooth, ambidextrous elliptical shape. I thought it was decently comfortable, and the rubber bumper around the bottom gave my fingers something to rest on. The scroll wheel was a matching rubber, and felt like every other vertical scroll wheel.
The Express mouse design features the wire, rather than wishes it wasn’t there. The colored cable wraps around the product, forming a visual and tactile bumper. The cable exits the mouse from the front left corner, adding character and relieving cable stress for right-handed users. The simple clean silhouette allows the cable to remain highlighted and helps Microsoft make wired cool again.
Key Features of Express Mouse:
- Designed just right
- Fits comfortably in either hand
- BlueTrack Technology
- Get clicking with either hand
- Wired reliability
- Three customizable buttons
System Requirements for Express Mouse:
- Windows-based computer
- Macintosh-based computer
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (excluding Windows XP 64-bit)
- Easy scrolling
- Easy clicking
- BlueTrack Technology
- Excellent tracking
- Decently comfortable
- Attractive, comes in a variety of accent colors
- No extra customizable buttons
- Strange cord placement for left-handed users
The bottom line: The Express Mouse is an attractive, offers a basic set of features focused on simplicity and reliability. It is simple wired desk mouse with the added bonus of BlueTrack technology. Its low price makes it a reasonable choice for those searching for a no-frills device.