- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
- How to manage your Google Now card history
- Apple iPad Pro: A Tablet With The Performance of A Laptop
Belkin N750 DB: Specs and Features of Belkin Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router
Belkin N750 DB Router, Belkin’s exclusive MultiBeam antenna technology gives you maximum throughput while minimizing dead spots for optimized video streaming from multiple devices, virtually anywhere in your home.
The Belkin N750 DB Router comes with some nifty-sounding features: Self-Healing, Video Mover, Print Zone, and Memory Safe. Despite the fancy names, these are just standard features found in most, if not all, similarly configured routers.
The Belkin Router Manager appears in your system tray (Windows) or menu bar (Mac). Its icon indicates the current status of your Router and also allows you to access your Router’s settings to make changes. It also provides quick access to software that came bundled with your Router.
The router has two built-in USB 2.0 ports to host printers or external storage devices. Unfortunately, its network storage, though it works well, in our testing only provided sufficient throughput speed for mild data sharing or music streaming.
You can share a USB hard drive or flash drive to your network via your Router’s USB port. Once connected, you can share files and music with other computers and devices within your network.
You can manually check the status of your shared drive by visiting the USB Print and Storage Manager, found under the Belkin Router Manager icon displayed in your system tray (Windows) or menu bar (Mac).
The N750 DB would be a much better value if it delivered faster performance on the 2.4GHz frequency band. As it stands, it’s a good choice for inexperienced users with simpler needs, or if you just need a router that can share a printer and network storage.
Key Features of Belkin N750 DB Router:
- MultiBeam Technology
- Dual-Band Speed
- 2 USB Ports
- 4 Gigabit Ports
- Easy Setup
- Preset Security
- Self Healing Wireless
- Video Mover
Specifications of Belkin N750 DB Router:
- Bandwidth: 2.4GHz
- Compliant Standard(s): IEEE 802.11b , IEEE 802.11g , IEEE 802.11n
- Data Link Protocol(s): Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b , IEEE 802.11g , IEEE 802.11n
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 450 Mbps
- Integrated Switch: 4-port switch
- Interface: Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T (4)
- ISP Protocols Supported: Dynamic, Static, PPOE, Telstra BigPond
- Max WLAN Connections: 16
- Network Transport Protocol: IPSec , L2TP , PPPoE , PPTP , TCP/IP
- Remote Management Browser Support: Internet Explorer 7 and above, Firefox, or Safari
- Remote Management Protocol: HTTP , HTTPS
- Routing Protocol: Static IP routing
- Switching Protocol: Ethernet
The good: The affordable Belkin N750 DB Wireless Dual-Band N+ router offers fast 5GHz wireless speeds and has two USB ports for hosting an external storage device or printer.
The bad: The Belkin N750 DB’s 2.4GHz wireless speed and 5GHz range could be better, and its current firmware doesn’t support IPv6.