- The Power of ChatGPT: Revolutionizing Natural Language Processing
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2: A Sleek and Powerful Chromebook
- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
Sony 4K Ultra HD Video Player with 10 Ultra HD Films
Sony Electronics is unveiling the first step in delivering 4K Ultra HD video content in the home. The new 4K Ultra HD Video Player is a hard-disc server that connects easily to Sony’s 84-inch 4K LED TV (XBR-84X900) allowing consumers to view 4K resolution movies and short form 4K videos.
This is the first time home viewers will be able to experience 4K video of this caliber at home, and from the cameras, to its Colorworks digital facility opened in 2009, to the special white glove service charged with periodically updating the hard-disc’s content for well-heeled buyers, Sony plans on pushing more soon.
The Sony 4K Ultra HD Video Player is packed with a number of entertaining 4k content, together with full length Hollywood features as well as gallery of videos. It is especially intended to provide television viewers the same picture quality seen in movie theaters, may upscale Blu-ray films and all other video inputs, and have a minimum resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels.
The Japanese electronics giant said that it’s now bundling an Ultra HD video player with the TV, giving users access to high-resolution content. And purchasers of the “4K Ultra HD Home Experience” also will receive an Xperia Tablet S that serves as a remote control.
The player will have a server wholly on no-additional cost on lease that comes packed with 10 native Ultra HD resolution films. If you get bored with the films, then don’t be upset as there are also other options like sports clips to enjoy 10 full-length feature movies presented in native 4K for the home are as follows:
- The Amazing Spiderman
- Battle Los Angeles
- That’s My Boy
- Total Recall (2012)
- Bad Teacher
- The Other Guys
- The Bridge on the River Kwai
- The Karate Kid (2010)
- Taxi Driver
In addition to the full length features, the Video Player will come pre-loaded with a gallery of 4K video shorts, including Red Bull Media House’s exclusive 4K videos The Athlete Machine: Red Bull Kluge and four acoustic performances of songs from Red Bull Records’ Heaven’s Basement’s new record, “Filthy Empire.” Additionally, Sony’s 4K Ultra HD delivery solution is designed to be updated with additional 4K titles and video clips.
“Sony is committed to delivering the finest 4K Ultra HD entertainment experiences to customers,” Mike Lucas, senior vice president for Sony Electronics’ Home Division, said in a press release. “The launch of the 4K Ultra HD Home Experience is another world first for Sony, and will wow consumers with 4K Ultra HD content.”