- The Power of ChatGPT: Revolutionizing Natural Language Processing
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2: A Sleek and Powerful Chromebook
- Anker PowerPort Cube Best USB Power Strip: Overload Protection for iPhone
- Loop Frame: The smart digital frame that connects your family
- Google Nest Audio: Amazing Sounding Smart Speaker at Your Command
- Apple HomePod mini: A powerful smart speaker with amazing sound
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: Mirrorless Medium Format Camera
- Google Motion Stills iPhone app that turns Live Photos into amazing GIFs
- Sony PlayStation VR: Don’t just play, Live the game
- Google Wallet adds way to send money to anyone in your contact list
PowerMonkey Discovery: Portable PowerTraveller Charger
Without power, any mobile device is rendered little more than a beautiful and expensive paperweight. Don’t worry! The PowerMonkey Discovery Help you. The PowerMonkey Discovery featuring a state-of-the-art 3500mAh lithium polymer battery, the PowerMonkey Discovery offers users real power on the move. It offers portable life support for a range of devices, including iPhones, iPods, e-readers, smart phones, handheld games consoles and portable GPS systems for when one’s battery is close to drawing its last breath.
The new discovery has been upgraded from the original 2,200 mAh to 3,500 mAh. The sleek styled design is housed in a full aluminium case with 6 high bright pin point LED lights. The device is capable of recharging an iPhone twice, standard mobile phones 3-4 times, or giving iPods and MP3 players up to an additional 120 hours playtime.
The PowerMonkey Discovery has been optimized for weight, size and performance, measuring just 114 x 13 x 46mm and weighing 107g – approximately two thirds the size of the iPhone 4. The USB port has self sensing technology built in which allows the unit to optimize the charging parameters for the iPhone and other smart phones.
The sleek and portable PowerMonkey Discovery accomplishes this via a 3500 mAh lithium polymer battery housed in an attractive aluminum case. Six green LED lights show the unit is fully charged and when the unit needs to be recharged a LED will turn red.
The classic V3 size has been optimized for weight, size and performance measuring 114 mm long 13 mm deep and 46 mm wide. The PowerMonkey Discovery can either be charged via a USB port or the mains using an optional universal travel charger.
Technical Details of PowerMonkey Discovery:
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 5.1 x 1.3 cm
- Case Size: 185 x 80 x 30 mm
- Weight: 454 g
- 3500mAh portable charger
- compact and lightweight
- charges iPhones, smart phones, iPods, Sat Navs, GPS and more
- self-sensing technology
- Precision engineered aluminiun casing